Use this primer as a basecoat for defined, humidity-proof curls that refuse to lose shape, smoothness or shine. Packed with sweet almond oil, this innovative formula normalizes hair condition, creates uniform texture and seals in moisture. And thanks to sea kelp, curly hair gets a boost of nutrients that nourishes the scalp to help strengthen hair and prevent breakage. No wonder it’s Sold Out.
SOLD OUT Curl Priming Basecoat
WHO IT'S BEST FOR
- Tightly Coiled
HOW TO USE
To define, refresh, and prime hair for styling:
- Apply root to end on damp hair.
- Use it alone and let air dry.
- Alternatively, blow-dry with a diffuser.
For a style refresh:
- Spray on dry curls or coils and scrunch.
- Enhance and define your curls with this nourishing primer. It contains sea kelp to nourish hair, as well as sweet almond oil add shine. It also has a fragrance that features sophisticated notes of black pepper, blackberries, dewy violet, geranium and leather accord.
- This product is formulated without mineral oil and petroleum. It’s also color-safe, vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and provides some sun protection.